T4021 – Boot Cushion
The most versatile sock in the line. Dense, resilient terry loop cushioning surrounds the calf, foot bottom, and toes. Elastic arch support for a snug, performance fit. Reinforced toe and heel for increased durability.
Contents: 62% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
Colors: Black, Coyote Brown, Desert Tan, Foliage Green
Sizes: XS – XXL (Unisex sizing, consult size chart)
US Men: S (5.5-7.5), M (8-9.5), L (10-12), XL (12.5-14.5), XXL (15-17)
US Women: XS (4.5-7), S (7.5-9.5), M (10-10.5), L (12-14)
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Our custom count, fine gauge merino wool is the strongest yet softest of the wool fibers. It’s naturally anti-microbial, naturally anti-fungal, and naturally flame resistant. No foot rot, no foot funk, no foot fungus. And our custom arch supports provide a foot-hugging-fit. Can’t get more foot friendly that than. It also insulates while wet, which can be a real foot saver on your mission.
- PREMIUM KNITTING: 37 years knitting socks, and nothing but socks. In that time we’ve developed several proprietary knitting techniques. We also knit on high needle count knitting machines creating more knit stitches per square inch. End result is greater durability for you and your feet. These Darn Tough Vermont socks are knit in Northfield, VT with fibers sourced from within the USA. These socks meet the procurement requirements of the Berry Amendment.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Tested for durability against other brands, Darn Tough socks continue to outperform. ASTM-D 3886 abrasion tests prove we last up to 25 times longer than competitors. Have confidence on your mission that Darn Tough will be your workhorse both in training and combat. If you’re out there, we’re with you!®
- BEST VALUE: When tested again other brands (ASTM-D 3886 Abrasion Test), we continue to outperform, surviving 10 times-and even 25 times stronger than competitors. This incredible durability is clear indication that your dollars will go much farther with Darn Tough Vermont!
- AND MORE! | BERRY AMENDMENT COMPLIANT: Sock meets the procurement requirements of the Berry Amendment. FLAME RESISTANT: Naturally flame resistant. Will not melt or drip and self extinguishes when in contact with flame. ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Merino wool naturally regulates body’s temperature and will keep you warm even when wet. Naturally anti-microbial and fast drying.