T4066 – Micro Crew Cushion
Cushioned tactical sock appropriate for use with 6″ boots. Dense resilient terry loop cushioning on foot bottom. Low bulk, flat ribbing around leg. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
• True SeamlessTM: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
Contents: 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra® Spandex
US Men: S (5.5-7.5), M (8-9.5), L (10-12), XL (12.5-14.5), XXL (15-17)
US Women: XS (4.5-7), S (7.5-9.5), M (10-10.5), L (12-14)
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Our custom count, fine gauge merino wool is the strongest yet softest of the wool fibers. It’s naturally anti-microbial, naturally anti-fungal, and naturally flame resistant. No foot rot, no foot funk, no foot fungus. And our custom arch supports provide a foot-hugging-fit. Can’t get more foot friendly that than. It also insulates while wet, which can be a real foot saver on your mission.
- PREMIUM KNITTING: 37 years knitting socks, and nothing but socks. In that time we’ve developed several proprietary knitting techniques. We also knit on high needle count knitting machines creating more knit stitches per square inch. End result is greater durability for you and your feet. These Darn Tough Vermont socks are knit in Northfield, VT with fibers sourced from within the USA. These socks meet the procurement requirements of the Berry Amendment.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: Tested for durability against other brands, Darn Tough socks continue to outperform. ASTM-D 3886 abrasion tests prove we last up to 25 times longer than competitors. Have confidence on your mission that Darn Tough will be your workhorse both in training and combat. If you’re out there, we’re with you!®
- BEST VALUE: When tested again other brands (ASTM-D 3886 Abrasion Test), we continue to outperform, surviving 10 times-and even 25 times stronger than competitors. This incredible durability is clear indication that your dollars will go much farther with Darn Tough Vermont!
- AND MORE! | BERRY AMENDMENT COMPLIANT: Sock meets the procurement requirements of the Berry Amendment. FLAME RESISTANT: Naturally flame resistant. Will not melt or drip and self extinguishes when in contact with flame. ALL WEATHER PERFORMANCE: Merino wool naturally regulates body’s temperature and will keep you warm even when wet. Naturally anti-microbial and fast drying.