Ideal for outdoor work or leisure activities during frigid weather, Muck Arctic Sport Series Rubber High Performance Men’s Winter Boots will keep your feet warm in temperatures as low as -40 °F (-40°C), even when you’re standing ankle deep in snow and slush. Offering both support and comfort, these insulated boots have a contoured midsole and warm fleece lining with thermal foam under the footbed. The 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene in these men’s snow boots offers numerous benefits: it’s waterproof, it absorbs shock, retains heat and prevents chafing by adjusting to the natural contours of the feet. These men’s winter boots with molded lugs are built with a fully-sealed rubber shell that extends high above the ankle for extra protection when walking in deeper snow.
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Completely sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle area for added protection from moisture
- Fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; 2 mm of thermal foam under footbed; comfort rated from -40 °F to 40 °F (-40°C to 4°C)
- Outsole with rugged molded lugs for increased traction on slippery and uneven terrain
- EVA contoured, molded midsole for increased support
- Note: Order based on your athletic shoe size. If you wear a half-size, go down to the next whole size
- Double reinforced heel, instep and Achilles